Ariat – Workhog Wide Square Metguard Composite Toe Work Boot
- Duratread™ sole.
- Full-grain leather.
- Popular Wide Square Toe Profile.
- With ATS (Advanced Torque Stability) technology.
- Shaft x Heel x Platform are approximately 11x2x1.25 inch.
- With a 14 inch (approximately) boot opening.
- Including XRD Internal metatarsal guards.
- Mesh Lining.
- Available in 2 different colors and many sizes.
Ariat has developed a perfect new Met Guard Work Boot for the demanding workforce of today.
The Ariat Workhog Wide Square Metguard Composite Toe Work Boot is a work boot you can rely on.
With its solid platform, Waterproof full-grain leather construction and extra wide stability shank system it is still very comfortable and will perform perfectly in every environment.
The popular wide square toe is well protected with the ASTM F2413-11 M/I/75 C/75 EH rated composite safety toes.
Naturally, the Ariat Workhogs has Oil and Slip resisting outsoles to reduce the chance of injuries.
But the best selling points for these work boots are the Poron XRD Internal Metatarsal Guards. That will do the trick and protect your metatarsal bones every day.
And however, the Ariat Workhog Composite Toe work boots have lots of clever innovations inside for optimal protection, thanks to the built-in stability system these work boots are still very comfortable to wear.
You will notice as soon you put them on.
With the Ariat Workhog Wide Square Metguard Composite Toe Work Boot, you can’t go wrong.
You are able to work hard all day, knowing your feet are protected the best way possible.
These work boots give you the best stability in difficult work environments, yet are comfortable to wear at the same time.
And that’s a feature you don’t see often with high demanding work boots.
- Manufacturer: Ariat
- Item model number: Workhog Wst Metguard Ct
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 12 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds