KEEN Utility – Men’s Detroit Low Internal Met Industrial and Construction Shoe
At first glance you see immediately the best feature of Keen’s Internal Metatarsal protection Construction shoe; the looks.
They look like normal boots for long walks or hiking, but it is definitely a work boot.
The Int. Met Guard and the asymmetrical Steel Toes offers great protection for all falling objects from above. At the same time, the smart EH construction will help to guard you against electric shocks.
These medium duty work shoes are very comfortable to wear, especially on long working days.
- Shoes are imported.
- Midfoot supporting stability shank.
- Soles of high-quality rubber.
- Outsole from slip and oil-resistant rubber.
- Nubuck leather upper is water resistant.
- Torsion stability ESS shank.
- Internal Metatarsal Shoes are made of textile & leather.
- Light yet strong Internal Metatarsal protection.
- Fabric upper is breathable.
- Asymmetrical (left & right) Steel Toes.
- Natural odor control, thanks to its Cleansport NXT™.
Keen paid much attention to the safety toes of their Men’s Detroit Low Internal Met Industrial and Construction Shoe. Unlike other developers, they have anatomically correct, separately designed, steel toes for your left foot and your right foot. They meet the ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
Made from aluminum, steel and a composite the safety toes offer huge protection yet have more room for your toes. And still, the shoes are very comfortable to wear.
The removable, metatomical, dual density EVA footbed follows the natural contours of your feet, for optimal arch support.
– Use a hand towel or soft brush to remove any dirt and debris.
– With a gum eraser, you can get rid of most of the stains. Rub the eraser in a light, circular motion.
– Use a water/vinegar mixture on a clean cloth for the tougher stains. But do it carefully, as you can lose some color in that area.
- Manufacturer: Keen Utility
- Item model number: DETROIT LOW INTERNAL MET-M
- Shipping Weight: 1.56 pounds