KEEN Utility – Men’s Leavenworth Internal MET 6″ Steel Toe Work Boot
- Made of full-grain leather.
- Waterproof leather upper.
- TPU stability shank.
- Left and right asymmetrical safety toe.
- KEEN Patented Toe Protection.
- Oil and slip resistant.
- Integrated heel cushion.
- Direct attach PU midsole.
- Speed lacing hooks.
- Internal support mechanism.
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH and Mt standards.
- Excellent arch support.
- Cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Waterproof, breathable membrane lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Materials from around the world then built in the USA.
One great addition of Keen’s line of work boots is the Leavenworth Steel Toe Internal Metatarsal Guard. This hiker-style work boot is made in the USA, in Portland, OR.
The Met Guard is made of a material called Poron XRD. What this Poron XRD does very well is, by the impact of above, it distributes the energy away from your foot.
This, in combination with the aluminum, composite and steel toe protection gives your feet great protection from all falling objects.
Thanks to the rubber outsole and PU midsole this touch work boot is still very comfortable to wear long working days.