KEEN Utility – Men’s Mt Vernon MET 6″ Steel Toe Work Boot
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed.
- Cradles the natural contours of the foot.
- External metatarsal protection.
- Direct-attach PU midsole for long-lasting comfort.
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole meets F1677-96 MARK II non-slip testing standards.
- Nubuck leather upper.
- Lining with hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort technology.
- American made.
- Waterproof leather.
- Provides excellent arch support.
- Cleansport NXT™ for natural odor control.
These cascade brown, heavy duty, work boots from Keen are a unique combination of very high standard safety shoes, yet very comfortable to wear on long working days. And that is not a common combi.
What is common with most work boots of Keen, are the asymmetrical safety toes. Specially made for your left and right feet. This way your toes will have more room inside the work boots.
And thanks to all the different materials combined (composite, aluminum and steel) the safety toes of KEEN’s Mt Vernon Metatarsal Work Boots meets all the ASTM testing standards easily.
An eye-catching feature of these work boots is the external Metatarsal Guard. Perfect for protecting your feet from falling objects. To our opinion, they work better than internal Metatarsal Guards.
The Kevlar thread protection does a great job with keeping your feet safe from heat, sparks and abrasion.
- Manufacturer: Keen Utility
- Item model number: 1016166
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds