Timberland PRO – Men’s Excave Met Wellington Work Boot
You have work boots and you have work boots. But it seems Timberland PRO sets whole new standards as it comes to great work boots with feet protection.
And that goes all the way back to 1973 when they came up with their first authentic waterproof leather boot.
- Pull-on work boot.
- Metatarsal Guard made of open cell PU and rubber.
- Ever-guard leather.
- Rubber sole.
- Support shank made of steel.
- The Boot opening is about 16” around.
- Waterproof membrane.
- Antimicrobial lining.
This is the Excave Met Wellington Work Boot. A popular pull-on work boot and it is easy to see why. It looks good, it’s waterproof and it has many thoughtful little details what makes these work boots stand out against the rest.
The waterproof brown leather keeps your feet dry during long working days. And you may don’t think so, but these tough work boots are very comfortable to wear.
These are the soft toe version, that means without any steel toe protection. But it has the anatomical internal met guard. Meaning your metatarsal bones are well protected against falling objects.
- Manufacturer: Timberland PRO
- Item model number: Excave Met Wellington-M
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds