Timberland PRO – Men’s Gravel Pit 10 inch Steel Toe Waterproof Boot
The Timberland PRO 53531 Gravel Pit Work Boot will become your new best friend at work for sure.
These Met Guard work boots are carefully built to withstand the harshest and rugged conditions.
The Timberland Pro’s Gravel Pit Boots can handle anything, thanks to the waterproof leather upper, the internal Met Guard, Steel Toe and rugged Rubber Outsole to name a few.
- Internal anatomical contured metatarsal guard.
- Steel safety toe.
- Leather Work Boot with rubber sole.
- Insulated for perfect warmth.
- Waterproof with breathable membrane.
- Abrasion and Oil resistant flex rocker rubber outsole.
- Mesh lining with odor control treatment.
- Steel shank.
- Reflective Scotchlite™ logos and piping.
- Meets CAN/CSA-Z195-02 safety standards.
These Work Boots are just perfect for mining. As the lightweight, non-quilted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation will keep your feet warm all day.
With puncture-resistant plates and outsoles designed for slip-resistance in extreme mining conditions.
The Rubber Flex Rocker Outsole is slip-, heat-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and can stand heat very well, using the EN ISO 20344:2004 8.7 testing standard at 572°F (300°C).
The Timberland PRO 53531 Gravel Pit Work Boot provides protection against electrical circuits.
A built-in comfort system that helps against foot fatigue, yet providing an extra layer of cushioning, comfort and stability at the same time.
And last but definitely not least; the Metatarsal Guard meets all safety standards including the ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 Class Mt75 and CAN/CSA-Z195-15 metatarsal impact resistance.
- Manufacturer: Timberland PRO
- Item model number: 53531
- Package Dimensions: 13 x 11 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.15 pounds