Wolverine – Men’s Gallatin Steel Toe Boot
The Wolverine – Men’s Gallatin Steel Toe (Steel toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH) is equipped to protect from high-force impacts. Thanks to the PoronXRD guard over the top of your foot and toe.
The highly popular energy-returning Durashocks, with Vibram traction, combined with the triple-cushioned Ortholitefootbedd prevent fatigue perfectly.
Wear these men work boots, with the supportive nylon shank, for 30 days, and if you’re not satisfied you will get a full refund. As you are always backed by Wolverine’s 30-day comfort guarantee.
- Leather upper.
- Internal metatarsal guard from PoronXRD™.
- Steel Toe boots.
- Rubber sole with energy-returning Wolverine Durashocks® Vibram®.
- Wicking mesh lining with direct attach construction for dry feet.
- Odor control lining (NXT®).
- Removable Insole.
- Available in several colors.
Wolverine is one of the leading manufacturers of work boots. Established in 1883, in Rockford, Michigan. An All American brand that takes old-fashion craftsmanship and the best materials to create the best work boots available. Incredible though, very safe and still comfortable enough to wear to work every day.
Already for a long time, Wolverine has a huge commitment to keep innovating the classic steel toe boots for the hard-working men.
With patented technologies like the Wolverine MultiShox, the Wolverine Fusion, the Wolverine Durashocks, the Wolverine DuraShocks SR and the Wolverine Contour Welt they lead the whole work boot industry into the right direction.
- Manufacturer: Wolverine
- Item model number: Gallatin Steel Toe Boot-M
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds